What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you run multiple apps on an iPad?

djdelirius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I just got an iPad last week and like it so far but is it possible to run multiple apps safely? My ipad's jailbroken 64 gig wifi model. I used to have an iPod touch 64gig 3rd gen and if I remember correctly, when you held down the home button it would bring up other apps you could switch too. I'm not 100% sure because i've had 3 diff mobile os phone in the past year but doesn't the ipod\iPhone and iPad run same ios? Also, is there an app that makes the clipboard global?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I just got an iPad last week and like it so far but is it possible to run multiple apps safely? My ipad's jailbroken 64 gig wifi model. I used to have an iPod touch 64gig 3rd gen and if I remember correctly, when you held down the home button it would bring up other apps you could switch too. I'm not 100% sure because i've had 3 diff mobile os phone in the past year but doesn't the ipod\iPhone and iPad run same ios? Also, is there an app that makes the clipboard global?

if it's jb you can have backgrounder to run multiple apps

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Proswitcher allows you to do what you were referring to by holding down the home button and bringing up all the apps that are running. You have to also have backgrounder running.

Most reactions