What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can viber

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hellow can someone tell me that I had ipad4 only wifi can i running viber as I don't known how viber running. And if I instal game apps after week my kids want some new I uninstall is its I my hard drive 100% free with old games. Thks

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - checkout this THREAD; also the Viber website HERE will help - I don't use the service so cannot provide any personal experience - other members may 'chime in' or the Viber rep in the first link given likely can be of further help - good luck! Dave :)

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, and what about my uninstall game take space in hard disk.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi friends,can some tell me which Iapp is help handwriting massages and in my previous thread I ask proper reboot plz rely also

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi friends,can some tell me which Iapp is help handwriting massages………….

Hi ​Jaba… - you're certainly asking a lot of questions in just one thread and not always that clearly - for the above, you need to clarify the request, i.e. are you interesting in an app that permits you to make 'handwritten' messages and/or one that allows you to write on another open screen? For example, I have an app called Penultimate (check HERE), which likely will meet your needs - let us know? :)

Hi, and what about my uninstall game take space in hard disk.

To uninstall a 'qualifying' app (i.e. those not part of the iOS), simply press and hold an app until all begin to 'jiggle', then find the app(s) you want to delete and press the circled x in the left upper corner - the app and any associated data will be removed from your device; the storage will be recovered after your deletion(s).

Hi friends,…………...and in my previous thread I ask proper reboot plz rely also

To 'reboot' the iPad - the term is actually 'Reset', follow the directions below which describe 'Force Close' (for an app), 'Restart' (kind of a soft reboot), and 'Reset' - for the latter you'll need to hold both the On/off & Home buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears (may take a little while) - then release both and wait - good luck and let us know if all of your questions have been answered. Dave

When an app (or several) are misbehaving, I usually go through the following steps:

1. Force Close - open the multi-tasking bar (double tap the 'home buttom' or use multi-gesturing and swipe up):
a. iOS 6.x - press & hold an app until all begin to 'jiggle'; find the offending app(s) and press the 'red circle w/ minus sign' - return to the home screen & try again.
b. iOS 7.x - find the offending app - then press and drag to the top of the screen - return to the home screen & try again.

2. Restart - press & hold the 'Sleep/Awake' (a.k.a. power) button until a red slider appears (may take a few seconds) - move the slider to turn off the iPad; then press & hold the same button until the Apple logo appears - wait for a restart.

3. Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that none of these maneuvers will alter your apps, files, or settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts