What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone explain to me infinity blade...

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started playing infinity blade and killed a few monsters and then I found myself in front of the god king, level 50! I'm a level 4! So I thought hmm I must have a power over him or something, I was wrong.

He kicked my ass and then killed me! So I'm back to the start and it now says bloodline 2, so I played like I did before but this time I went into the castle and killed a few more but I'm still only level 8 and I can only go up to the god king(I don't want another ass whooping) or keep going downstairs and upstairs again, am I missing something??

Thanks

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
That's the game you keep getting killed by the final boss and repeat bloodlines until you can beat him then I think more bosses open up but i haven't got that far yet.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So continue getting my ass kicked then eventually I'll be strong enough to beat him?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Basically yes, tho I've read people claiming they can beat him at bloodline 3, tho I'm on bloodline 6 and still can't touch him.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DefBref said:
Basically yes, tho I've read people claiming they can beat him at bloodline 3, tho I'm on bloodline 6 and still can't touch him.

I'm levelling up all the equipment, then I'm going to kick his ass!!

Ergibson83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, thats why the game is called Infinity Blade....it pretty much never ends. U just keep replaying the game until u are strong enough to beat the final boss. I beat him at bloodline 4 yesterday, so it may be possible to beat him at bloodline 3. I had a pretty strong sword and armor set though. U can beat him at level 8 for sure. I was only at level 7 when I beat him, but again, u need to save your gold and buy big.... don't just buy the next weapon u can afford. Just know that when u beat him that first time.... the next bloodline he'll be level 100. You'll really get your ass kicked that time....he's fast at level 100.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info, I'm just levelling up all the equipment then I'm gonna kick his ass! Lol properly!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Probably because you can also use REAL money to buy upgrades/gold coins with in-app purchase's.

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a good way to level up.
when the massive guy come down in the elevator thing, kill him, then go down the stairs, kill the knight, back up the stairs, kill another massive dude from the elevator... back down the stairs...

the enimies will keep appearing, then you can level up higher in the same bloodline.

if you get bored, try your luck against the god king.

learning to parry is useful too, its all about timing, but you get the hang of it.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikeos said:
a good way to level up.
when the massive guy come down in the elevator thing, kill him, then go down the stairs, kill the knight, back up the stairs, kill another massive dude from the elevator... back down the stairs...

the enimies will keep appearing, then you can level up higher in the same bloodline.

if you get bored, try your luck against the god king.

learning to parry is useful too, its all about timing, but you get the hang of it.

Haha this is what I'm doing! I'm gonna keep doing this until I get to my sword I was using originally!

Cheers

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And beat him at level 100 on the 5th bloodline....

zonan1478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep i finish bloodline 5 and kill him.... Im at level 24 at that time.... Bully him using heal magic and avoid every time he want to slash me... If you are same level as me its easy... Then use the heal magic.... And then hack him i just play this game for 3 day only.... It's a simple game and fun to play... Just need to learn to dodge the slash... After you master it it should be easy as pie...

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm now saving up for the infinity blade, I fight all the way to the dark knight, let him kill me and then restart the castle, i do this for each path to the god king that way I seem to be getting quite a bit of money!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts