can not find ipad anywhere!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by thedunn805, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Wendychic

Wendychic
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I would say to order online, save yourself the trouble. It might take a few weeks but you won't be pulling your hair out.

2. jkhonea

jkhonea
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    None around Atlanta anywhere. Apple Stores or Best Buys. Finally broke down and ordered online yesterday. Process cleared today. Showing it will ship July 6th. Hoping there's a chance it might ship earlier.

3. MikeNY911

MikeNY911
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I had success at Best Buy by using their website to check store inventory. Checked every hour for a couple days all over the NYC area and sure enough, they showed up at a store an hour away. Called ahead and asked them to hang on to a 32g 3g for me. Very friendly and helpful staff had mine waiting when I got there with some accessories to look at. Good luck!

4. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    They have sold 3 million in 80 days, 1 million in the last three weeks. Some areas are going to be low in stock at times. You would think that the release of the iPhone 4 would slow things down, but it does not appear to be the case. I have to wonder how much stock they will be able to build up when the holiday shopping season hits.

5. y2kgtp

y2kgtp
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I ordered on the 10th, they are due in on the 25th. 15 Days.....not too bad, just over 2 weeks.

6. thedunn805

thedunn805
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    i finally got mine yesterday! boy is it great!