What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can i use chatroulette? if i jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, djust got my ipad2 today, can i use chatroulette.com on it if i jailbreak it?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, jail breaking has nothing to do with the ability to use flash on the iPad. There are many browsers that you can use that might help (they connect to servers that run the flash - you use their app to access that server). Try iSwifter, Skyfire...among others.

There are also a bunch of threads concerning flash and the browsers that you can try to use to access it (they aren't as good as a PC or a MAC for accessing flash ... though they are better than nothing). Please use the Search function up there in the upper right side (we even have a special Google search function).

As there are those countless threads on flash, this one is closed for redundancy.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts