What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I purchase apps from my dads ipad3 & transfer 2 my iPad that's not a InternetiPad

eddiethebhoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dad has the iPad that he can go online anywhere with and the iPad is not that kind , as in I can't go online with the iPad I have , and I was thinking maybe if I bought apps on my dads iPad I could maybe transfer the apps I bought to my iPad , is that possible and if so can you please be so kind as in to tell me how I do it in laymens terms as I am just a beginner at this , ty

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any iPad ever made can go online. Some iPads are wifi only and need to have a wifi connection to go online,others are wifi+3G/4G and can also access the Internet through a cellular data connection.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you're both using the same Apple ID, it is possible to share apps. You would both have to back-up and sync to the same computer to get the transfer happening (not at the same time necessarily).

Most reactions

Latest posts