What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfering purchased apps

Bhm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

i bought about 400 apps on my ipad 2 but i don't wana download them again on my pc
what happens if i transfer purchases from my ipad ?Will the apps be deleted from ipad? & will they com to the app section of itunes?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

i bought about 400 apps on my ipad 2 but i don't wana download them again on my pc
what happens if i transfer purchases from my ipad ?Will the apps be deleted from ipad? & will they com to the app section of itunes?

No Way.
Sync it with iTunes. It will COPY all your applications to the PC (On iTunes).
It may take a all day though.
I do it all the time.

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

No Way.
Sync it with iTunes. It will COPY all your applications to the PC (On iTunes).
It may take a all day though.
I do it all the time.

On a side note what happens if I had the application on both pc and ipad and if I deleted it from itunes(still have on ipad) but i want the application in itunes again.
But if I remember correctly the application gets uninstalled from ipad instead of syncing
Is there a way to have it the app in tunes again without downloading again?

Reaction score
Rokrdude2 said:
On a side note what happens if I had the application on both pc and ipad and if I deleted it from itunes(still have on ipad) but i want the application in itunes again.
But if I remember correctly the application gets uninstalled from ipad instead of syncing
Is there a way to have it the app in tunes again without downloading again?

Just connect the iPad to your computer and sync with iTunes, it will transfer the apps onto the computer.

Most reactions

Latest posts