What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i get these apps for free???

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you like an app, buy it. Any other means of getting them would be illegal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want to keep track of an app's price and see when it goes on sale, AppShopper is a great app. However, as the apps you mentioned are Apple apps, it is unlikely they will go on sale anytime soon.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you go to or work for an institution that uses Apple products, you might be able to get them for a lower cost. I paid the $19.99 for them before I found out that I could get them for $8.99 because my company is an Apple affiliate.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you go to or work for an institution that uses Apple products, you might be able to get them for a lower cost. I paid the $19.99 for them before I found out that I could get them for $8.99 because my company is an Apple affiliate.

Sounds like you are talking about the OSX (Mac) versions. For as long as I can remember the iOS versions have been $9.99 each.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like you are talking about the OSX (Mac) versions. For as long as I can remember the iOS versions have been $9.99 each.

Been hanging around Macs too much since we're trying to phase out Windows and hop onto OSX at work lol. But yeah, $19.99 is for the Mac OSX version with an $8.99 charge for applicable institutions, and it's $9.99 for the iOS version with a $5.99 charge for applicable institutions.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe appshopper is no longer available?

Most reactions

Latest posts