What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone (in the UK) load the CLOUD BROWSE app onto there iPhone or iPad? HELP :0(

ernie1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey All,

My name is Tina, and I'm a newbie here. HELLO :0).

I have just been advised of the app CloudBrowse apparently available on iTunes that can load Flash Player (or enable shall I say) onto your iPhone or iPad. On searching on iTunes, it cannot be found, but when I go on google it can, but when I try to download it, it comes up as "service cannot be completed" ????

Is this because I am in the UK and it is not available to us? If anyone knows about this please do advise!

Thanking you kindly,

T x

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cloud Browse is only available in the US at the moment. However, there are other third party browsers that will 'sort of' allow you to view Flash content. They work by hosting the Flash on the company's server so what you're seeing is not really Flash on your iPad but a remote view of their server running Flash. For some applications this can be OK but it definitely requires a good Internet connection and for some applications/sites - particularly video - the experience can be less than satisfactory. One 'Flash enabled' browser of this kind that is available in the UK is iSwifter and there's a free 'Lite' version that you can try to see if it meets your needs - the free version runs for a short time, if you want unlimited viewing you need to purchase the 'full' version.

However, whatever you decide, you need to remember that the iPad itself cannot and never will be able to run Flash natively.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts