What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help with finding websites or apps to watch NFL games live on ipad???

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtc4u2nv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a military chic who loves her sports, i travel alot so i am in need of some assistance.. Thanks in advance

murf61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xtc4u2nv said:
I am a military chic who loves her sports, i travel alot so i am in need of some assistance.. Thanks in advance

I use NFL Sunday Ticket (Max) available from Directv.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try skyfire browser which turns flash streaming videos online like atdhenet.tv or atdhnet.org. Or search flash video browser or flash browser in App store to find one and stream to that link.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please don't post more than once for the same topic. Your two other posts have been deleted. Thank you.

Marilyn

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input; we always appreciate members helping each other out.

However, this is an old thread. Either the original poster has found the answer elsewhere or has moved on (the originating member only made one post on this forum - and that was back in September 2012).

Therefore, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts