What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help me??

kingoz168

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone kindly direct me to the app store where I can get the app that provide me all the famous Kungfu novel writers? Much appreciated!!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's always Google, which I have found is the best way to find stuff in the App Store. Search the web, find the app and then go directly to it in the App Store. Sure beats having to try to search or browse that App Store, yeah?

Good luck.

Marilyn

dMog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i do not think there is a kung fu writer app...you will have to do a google search for author names and then down load the books if they esist in epup or similar format to read on your ipad

Last edited:
OP
K

kingoz168

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for replying...there are several Chinese kungfu apps for Ipad2 actually. I saw it on my friend's iPad2. Too bad with apps like that no one will need to buy their books 8-( oh well...

OP
K

kingoz168

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes!!! His and the other one Jin Uong (wrong Pin Yin, I know) you know Gu Long and you should know that other one. My friends ipad had both of them and more...He had an app specially for Gu Long containing alllllll his book...Please tell me you know where I can get this app...lol...Thx either way... and yes, I do read Chinese!

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingoz168 said:
Yes!!! His and the other one Jin Uong (wrong Pin Yin, I know) you know Gu Long and you should know that other one. My friends ipad had both of them and more...He had an app specially for Gu Long containing alllllll his book...Please tell me you know where I can get this app...lol...Thx either way... and yes, I do read Chinese!

Ok, just go to App store and search with Chinese word as follow :

image-793442600.png

However, I don't think you can get the series of Jin Yong(金庸)except this one :

image-2123701321.png

Although digital books may become the trend, but I still think that each of the Kungfu novel lovers should keep a set of his/her favorite writer's Books as a gift to ourselves.

Last edited:
OP
K

kingoz168

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much!!! I got the app and all his books electronically already...one more question if I may, what is the procedure to remove unwanted apps? The usual drag and trash method obviously does want with ipad...yes I am a ipad-noob also!

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingoz168 said:
Thank you very much!!! I got the app and all his books electronically already...one more question if I may, what is the procedure to remove unwanted apps? The usual drag and trash method obviously does want with ipad...yes I am a ipad-noob also!

You are categorized with iPad-noob, but you are not a noob, because iPad is an Adventure world which allows user to explore and to experience.

Ok, now come back to the Removal of unwanted Apps, first, press on the App slightly longer time, until you see the small "X" appear at he corner, press on the "X" in order to delete the app:

image-2020079279.png

image-2729324102.png

Then, press on the HOME bottom in order to calm down the screen:

image-148187629.png

image-792644848.png

After a while, if you decided to call back you Deleted Apps, just go to the AppS Store, choose "Purchased" and re-install back you Apps with password, and everything will be back to the original:

image-2898104972.png

image-2456475516.png

image-4184596059.png

Last edited:
OP
K

kingoz168

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!!! Got back in the states just now...was out of access to internet... Thank you again!!

Most reactions

Latest posts