1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

camera connector and video

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by sid, Apr 22, 2011.

1. sid

sid iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Folks,
    New ipad-2 with a camera connector. I've got a fli and I connected it to the camera connector - worked like a chamo. But I'd like to convert videos and put them on a USB flash drive and use that with the camer connector. I've got handbrake mp4 videos that work just fine on the ipad through dropbox, but I'd like to get them to work on a flashdrive connecto to the camera connector. I put the video in a DCIM folder in a 100video folder just like the flip, but the video is not seen. Anyone done this?

Thanks
  2. sid

sid iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    camer connector, usb flash drive

(Sorry for the dupe, but this time I hope no mis-spelling - I really should read before I post)
    Hi Folks,
    New ipad-2 with a camera connector. I've got a flip and I connected it to the camera connector - worked like a champ. But I'd like to convert videos and put them on a USB flash drive and use that with the camera connector. I've got handbrake mp4 videos that work just fine on the ipad through dropbox, but I'd like to get them to work on a flashdrive connected to the camera connector. I put the video in a DCIM folder in a 100video folder just like the flip, but the video is not seen. Anyone done this?
    Thanks (again)
  3. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Not many USB flash drives will work due to the low voltage output of the iPad.
    I've given up bothering and just stream via AirVideo. :(