What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendars

Sulzer Driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

My name is Steve and I have joined this forum looking for some help.

I am looking for a recommendation for a calendar app, or similar, that allows the user to customize the period on which events occur, eg on a Monday every 12 weeks?

Thanks in advance

Steve

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
While you can't do this directly in the iPad's native calendar app, if you sync with GMail or iCloud you can make these kind of events on the website and they will sync with the iPad. {icloud.com}

Just a stop gap until you find exactly what app you want.

There are several. Of the reviews I've read the one that interested me most was Calendars by Readdle. Custom event creations was one of the features mentioned.

Pocket Informant is another popular app.

But thats just hearsay. I have not tried either myself. I use the fist solution on the rare occasion I need more control over setting an event.

There are dozens more.

Saffir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
University Men reveals flourishing schedule marketers how to get started in creating a schedule presenting images of college people and why only uninhibited people must be selected.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
University Men reveals flourishing schedule marketers how to get started in creating a schedule presenting images of college people and why only uninhibited people must be selected.

Has this something to do with a calendar App? I'm not sure the OP wanted images of uninhibited people whether at college or anywhere else. IMO your post is a bit uninhibited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Lay off the Jack Daniels k thanx!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts