1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need an app rec for calendar/to-do

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by amac, Feb 20, 2011.

1. amac

amac iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone,

I've already spent way too much time on this, so i thought I'd come here and hopefully get a good recommendation. This is what I'm looking for:

1. calendar with a to-do list/task organizer integrated into the calendar (i.e. I don't want one master to-do list--I want to be able to open up a day in the calendar and add to-do items directly to that date, and I don't want to have to use an "all day" event to do that)
    2. unfinished to-do items get pushed to the next day/ability to move to-do items to any other day
    3. ability to sync online so I can access and update it from anywhere (somehow doing this through dropbox would be fine)

That's it--I don't care about, nor really want, other bells and whistles. I'm willing to pay a little, but for what I want I don't think more than $5 is really worth it.

Please help!!!