What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burning DVDs onto Sd card and viewing them on iPad?

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I need to be able to burn my personal collection of DVDs to my PC and onto a SD card? Any programme recommendations from you lot? Also I wish to then be able to play them through my iPad with the use of a camera kit adapter is this possible? I glanced across a thread mentioning viewing them with the use of Ifile but cannot find it again is the right?

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Chantelle310 said:
What do I need to be able to burn my personal collection of DVDs to my PC and onto a SD card? Any programme recommendations from you lot? Also I wish to then be able to play them through my iPad with the use of a camera kit adapter is this possible? I glanced across a thread mentioning viewing them with the use of Ifile but cannot find it again is the right?

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

You can't play them from the CCK under normal use. You have to transfer them to your iPad via iTunes and the sync cable.

There are many programs on PC and Mac to do this. I use handbrake which you can get on both platforms.

happy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
apple-zones.blogspot.com
Burning DVD to your iPad?Ithink you need a dvd to iPad converter,it is helpful for you to convert your DVD files to iPad,search the Internet you can find many converters!

Most reactions

Latest posts