What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 & SD Card,, both read & write??

JJ_BPK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have an Ipad 2 16gb in the air for the wife as a Mothers Day present.

Currently she/we lug around an older Lenovo T61 w/SD card lot. We use 3 32GB cards to back-up and restore pic's, vid's, & data between our camera, Dinc2 phone, & the ThinkPad.

I want to be able to load and read pictures with the Ipad while on the road for slide shows,, but at the same time I would like to use the SD card as a backup for the Ipad videos, pictures, what-ever.

I have been reading several threads on the use of the Camera Kit
MC531ZM/A. It looks like the kit only supports moving data off the the SD card to the Ipad. It looks like it will not support reading from, nor writing to the SD card as an external storage device??

Is this possible without a jailbreak hack??

Confused..

OP
JJ_BPK

JJ_BPK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

I set-up Itunes on my PC, and with the Ipad USB charging cable I can now load from the PC to the Ipad. It looks like the
Maxell AirStash A02 may be the solution for on the road.

Fedricwalls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

I set-up Itunes on my PC, and with the Ipad USB charging cable I can now load from the PC to the Ipad. It looks like the
Maxell AirStash A02 may be the solution for on the road.

Great, so at last you don't try for Jailbreak on your iPad yet?? Itunes software also a good option, as before I don't aware about it. Thanks for this.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The air stash is an anytime solution. With it, you can skip iTunes altogether.

orogard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
The air stash is an anytime solution. With it, you can skip iTunes altogether.

Did you have any trouble figuring out air stash.,I'm attempting to use mine.,having some difficulty,. Coud u send me to any forums to read? Thanks.,Orogard

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you have any trouble figuring out air stash.,I'm attempting to use mine.,having some difficulty,. Coud u send me to any forums to read? Thanks.,Orogard

I don't know any forums to read....just keep hacking with it and/or post questions here. What is your difficulty?

Most reactions

Latest posts