What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bookmarks in icab

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
One thing to check - You haven't turned on "Private Browsing" have you? I doubt features like form filling would work in the private world, since it is strictly PRIVATE!
If the URL box is pink you have it turned on.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
One thing to check - You haven't turned on "Private Browsing" have you? I doubt features like form filling would work in the private world, since it is strictly PRIVATE!
If the URL box is pink you have it turned on.

It seems to work now! Don't know what I was doing wrong!

Cheers

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My forms don't work again but only on facebook! Must be facebooks site!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK. Mine still works, but the iCab help does clearly say if the website form changes then saved forms may stop working and you will have to save them again. Maybe the page you are looking at changes dynamically?

Last edited:
OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
OK. Mine still works, but the iCab help does clearly say if the website form changes then saved forms may stop working and you will have to save them again. Maybe the page you are looking at changes dynamically?

Yeah possibly, that's what I was thinking anyway, maybe it's a security feature?

Reaction score
When Facebook is acting normally it should save your user info BUT you should still have to put in your password. It is a security feature to keep lurkers from getting your private information. I find it ironic that games , fan pages, likes and stuff give out your information without your knowledge by default but they make you put in your password to stop your information from being accidentally given out.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know they've got stupid policies.

How do you get fullscreen VGA output? I can only seem to get the normal box that I get with safari..

Edit: no probs found it within iPad settings.

Last edited:

Most reactions