1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Bluetooth handsfree headset for new iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by spiralspines, Mar 16, 2012.

1. spiralspines

spiralspines iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. Please be nice to me! :p

I want to know what headset I should go for if I wanted to place calls via voip on the new ipad. I plan to use Talkatone or Line2 (in the future maybe). I want to know what headsets people have used and what have worked for them or haven't. For example, Line2 says that it can access the mic and headset features on bluetooth for the ipad 2, but it can't pick calls up. But I have searched a lot on Google and though this forum and some say the "ipad" doesn't support HFS 1.5 (these are posts dated late 2011 so I assume they are talking about the ipad 2) but the apple page says the iPad 2 does. I'm getting the iPad 3 which means it most likely should as well. So I am left with conflicting information. Has anyone owned any such headsets and used their ipads as "phones". And can anyone point my to some good looking, not so expensive, examples? Thanks a lot!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Crissy

Crissy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome spiralspines, you will know more and more from here, hope you will became a iPad fan asap.
  3. spiralspines

spiralspines iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ^ Thanks but bump, need moar replies!!!11
  4. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +999 / 0
    Hi Spirals-I noticed that you bumped your own thread in about 4 hours from when you posted. Please follow the rules. You are only able to bump one time after 48 hours from when you posted.

I'm sorry that you have not had more response. Hopefully some will come through. Please give some time. Thanks!