What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bkuetooth and Wifi Issue IOS 7.0.3

Tristan.lee29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble with my bluetooth and wifi working together.

On IOS 6 they could work in harmony, however, since the most recent update, they only work independently i.e. if I connect my ipad to a bluetooth speaker the wifi drops and the sound is spotty.

But, the wifi works if the bluetooth isnt on and visa versa.

Anyone come across this before? Is this a fixable solution or is it more of a hardware issue?

Cheers

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Tristan... - welcome to the forum! :) Just for starters & if not already done, try to 'Reset' your iPad; if that has no effect, then post back - good luck. P.S. directions quoted below if not familiar w/ this procedure - Dave

Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that none of these maneuvers will alter your apps, files, or settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts