WiFi connection issues

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by aokelberry, Jun 9, 2014.

1. aokelberry

aokelberry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Recently my iPad 4 running ios 7.1.1 began having wifi connection issues. At times it can't find any networks, then when it finally finds one and connects the connection drops. My wife's identical iPad has no connection issues at all. I've reset the wifi connection several times and even done a total iPad erase and reset. Several other annoying new issues also, but they are for another time. Any solutions out there?
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,539 / 1
    Was one of the fixes you tried a reset of network settings on your iPad? If not, go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. If this doesn't work, or you've already tried it, have you tried resetting the router itself?

Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 314,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
    We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html
    We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.
  3. jaba123

jaba123 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi,yes I agree in this metallic world many members give there value able time to solve other members issues.
    • Like Like x 1