What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi connection issues

aokelberry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently my iPad 4 running ios 7.1.1 began having wifi connection issues. At times it can't find any networks, then when it finally finds one and connects the connection drops. My wife's identical iPad has no connection issues at all. I've reset the wifi connection several times and even done a total iPad erase and reset. Several other annoying new issues also, but they are for another time. Any solutions out there?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently my iPad 4 running ios 7.1.1 began having wifi connection issues. At times it can't find any networks, then when it finally finds one and connects the connection drops. My wife's identical iPad has no connection issues at all. I've reset the wifi connection several times and even done a total iPad erase and reset. Several other annoying new issues also, but they are for another time. Any solutions out there?
Was one of the fixes you tried a reset of network settings on your iPad? If not, go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. If this doesn't work, or you've already tried it, have you tried resetting the router itself?

Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 314,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,yes I agree in this metallic world many members give there value able time to solve other members issues.

Most reactions