What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Fish Releases The Serpent of Isis HD for iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
serpent_of_isis.JPG

Big Fish games have just released another one of their quality hidden object games for the iPad. This one is called The Serpent of Isis HD, and it’s available as a free trial download, with the full game available as an unlockable in-app purchase for $4.99. The game is centered around the theft of the Serpent of Isis at the grand opening of the Egypt Museum in Cairo in the early 1900s. Your character is someone who has been searching for the Serpent your whole life, after it was discovered by your grandfather. After receiving a letter indicating that the person who has the Serpent is currently on board the Mont Palu Express train, you climb aboard and start your adventure.

The game features 10 chapters, more than 20 mini-games and multiple interactive screens, with the player visiting six European locations, including Bucharest, Vienna, London and Paris. It also has a slight point-and-click adventure element added, with the ability to collect and combine inventory items to solve puzzles.

Click here to download the game: The Serpent of Isis - HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Big Fish, iTunes

madam_octa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I adore Big Fish games, but I won't purchase yet because I hope they'll bring out full paid versions like they did with Drawn and Haunted Manor

violet1219

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck... cannot find the last hidden number at the train station! And as usual the walkthroughs are not for the ipad version
:-(. Any one found them all?

Most reactions

Latest posts