What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
***Update***
Soon after this post many did send in tickets requesting GI move on helping Whereever. Some also posted on the game. review in the Apple App site for the BB game. Within a few days GI slowly brought her city back to life. To this day it's not 100%, but close enough where Whereever can live with it and move on.
Some of us stayed in touch with her via FB and Google Chat/Hangout. She was aware of all the players that rallied on her behalf and was deeply touched by all those that cared. Made her want to persevere.

thanks to all again
I finally was able to be friends I never could friend her but found her on someone's wall and got them to friend me. That was weird but it worked and just glad it did. Now she has more support

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Emmerdale has an opening right now. Ranked 14 on the corp ratings. Team leader is Foxhall. Add Foxtrotter to receive invite.

Sadly I had to pass on a player for that I really wanted cuz my corp was full but happy my corp is full! No bad illness or work related leaving or anyone needing to get back to life things. Or whatever drama happened the last time. LOL

in fact several of our ill players have gotten well and were able to get back into the corp!

. I am real happy that PJK got in with Emmerdale though ! I hope the fit is great and as always wish all my Emmerdale peeps the best.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sabrinacat has a great team of players and an excellent team leader who support one another, along with helping port friends a ton. So anyone looking for a new team I can vouch for them.

Geo Corp also very cool. The issue with the way the lost their higher team ranking was most unfortunate. Happened to a few teams. GI never did acknowledge or fix. Team leader Geoville always a pleasure to interact with.

Sabrinacat I can vouch for and also for the buggy rankings.

I do have a question guys is sabrinacat and sabrinacat2 related or same person ......? Power Twins?

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well according to the GI blog in the BB game there was a critical scoring error! .

So lions den is back to being at 19 and the 2 single member corp teams seem to have disappeared. Notice a few teams moved up also....congrats to them as well.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On august 6th in the BB blog they talked about a new entertainment building the track and field... Has anyone seen it? Does anyone know where it is?

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone read the blog on BB from today?

Dear businessmen!
Aug 11th, 2014
We have discovered a critical error in scoring corporate points for finishing corporate plan. The error has been fixed while the points gained with it were deducted from every corporation.

We would like to remind you that the corporate plan difficulty is now adjusted automatically. If corporation completes the plan successfully, the next one will be harder with bigger reward. On the other hand, if corporation didn't make it, the next plan will be easier to complete, but the reward will be smaller.

Enjoy the game!

So if you want to make it easier again just flub an event or two. Your points might be somewhat less but you will make them and they will increase again. Big deal.

Anyone else feel like a new character in Ayn Rands novel Atlas Shrugged?

Geoteacher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone read the blog on BB from today?

Dear businessmen!
Aug 11th, 2014
We have discovered a critical error in scoring corporate points for finishing corporate plan. The error has been fixed while the points gained with it were deducted from every corporation.

We would like to remind you that the corporate plan difficulty is now adjusted automatically. If corporation completes the plan successfully, the next one will be harder with bigger reward. On the other hand, if corporation didn't make it, the next plan will be easier to complete, but the reward will be smaller.

Enjoy the game!

So if you want to make it easier again just flub an event or two. Your points might be somewhat less but you will make them and they will increase again. Big deal.

Anyone else feel like a new character in Ayn Rands novel Atlas Shrugged?

I read it, but sadly, the rankings still appear to be messed up.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
well I just upgraded to level 2 of the hydro plant! now I need 100 turbines lol. I knew I would need more. But I feel an accomplishment.

Thanks to everyone out here that has sent me turbines to contribute to my success. You know who you are

Seagoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well I just upgraded to level 2 of the hydro plant! now I need 100 turbines lol. I knew I would need more. But I feel an accomplishment.

Thanks to everyone out here that has sent me turbines to contribute to my success. You know who you are
On my way to hydro level 3 as well; have 48 turbines so far; very thankul for everyone who has sent them.
By the way, has anyone got Nessy in the lake? I see the acheivements have been updated; I have updated my game but nothing yet.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On my way to hydro level 3 as well; have 48 turbines so far; very thankul for everyone who has sent them.
By the way, has anyone got Nessy in the lake? I see the acheivements have been updated; I have updated my game but nothing yet.
Where is the lake?

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What determines how many keys and what types of keys are dropped? I though it had something to do with the number of neighbor visits or visits you get. But I cant find the info anywhere.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What determines how many keys and what types of keys are dropped? I though it had something to do with the number of neighbor visits or visits you get. But I cant find the info anywhere.
The programming but they would say it is luck. But from a programmer's point of view it is a random number generator. Usually one.

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello everyone. We are looking for 3 additional people to join our corporation. We had to change corps to more actively take part in contests. Since we are a new corp, we are obviously not up there in the rankings but will move up fairly quickly. Most of the corp members are regular daily players, with plenty of factories.

We need 3 more members who play actively, and also contribute towards corp events. With our current member setup, we typically focus mostly on farm and ranch events and typically are able to complete them with plenty of time to spare. With some additional help, we should be able to get gold on those quite often. Paper mill events are hit or miss.

We definitely understand that all of us have a real life outside of the game, and do not expect you to bust your back end on each event. We communicate very well amongst the group and if you need a break or are out of town just give us a heads up.

With that being said, we would like players with at least 5 fully upgraded farms and ranches so that the events can be fairly distributed amongst all the members.

If you want to join a great group of active players who like to have fun and yet try to reap as many rewards as we can, send us an invite. The corp name is Co-op Fun.

Cheers!

Most reactions

Latest posts