What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best sleeve / case for Zaggmate with keyboard, help!

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my Zaggmate and I'm going to order a zaggskin for the back....I keep them in a big handbag a lot so it can get scratched, any suggestions for something to keep the whole thing in?

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002VPE1PW/ref=oss_product]AmazonBasics Neoprene Netbook Bag fits 7-10 inches, 17-25 cm and iPad (black) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

fits really well.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have my iPad in a case ~ but then I slip it into the little cool case, by Skechers ~ it really is for my HP mini, but fits perfect for my iPad too!

I got mine at Toy R Us, if you can believe that ~ also they sell them on Amazon too!

IMG00635-20101122-0221.jpg

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the one I got to carry my iPad/Zaggmate combo. I like the extra little zipper pocket in front (so I can also carry my Pocketbook 360 e-reader with me). Plus, it has handles, which was the main reason why I bought it.

It's called "[FONT=&quot]AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle, Fits 7- to 10-Inch Netbooks, iPad (Black)." [/FONT]I've attached some pictures and here's the link to Amazon (it's currently $12.43 USD):
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Netbook-Handle-10-Inch-Netbooks/dp/B002VPE1Q6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1300286900&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle, Fits 7- to 10-Inch Netbooks, iPad (Black): Electronics[/ame]

Happy hunting/shopping.

Marilyn

Attachments

• Closed.jpg
    Closed.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 392
  • Open.jpg
    Open.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 467
OP
I

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I have my iPad in a case ~ but then I slip it into the little cool case, by Skechers ~ it really is for my HP mini, but fits perfect for my iPad too!

I got mine at Toy R Us, if you can believe that ~ also they sell them on Amazon too!

Cute! Do you know if it's big enough with the Zaggmate? I bought a black patent Michael kors case yesterday for when I'm traveling. Looks tres chic.

Most reactions

Latest posts