1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Best sleeve / case for Zaggmate with keyboard, help!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Isla, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Isla

Isla iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got my Zaggmate and I'm going to order a zaggskin for the back....I keep them in a big handbag a lot so it can get scratched, any suggestions for something to keep the whole thing in?
  2. addiosamigo

addiosamigo iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    this.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002VPE1PW/ref=oss_product]AmazonBasics Neoprene Netbook Bag fits 7-10 inches, 17-25 cm and iPad (black) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

fits really well.
  3. Isla

Isla iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow and cheap! Thanks. :)
  4. Isla

Isla iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any sleeve suggestions?
  5. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    I have my iPad in a case ~ but then I slip it into the little cool case, by Skechers ~ it really is for my HP mini, but fits perfect for my iPad too!

I got mine at Toy R Us, if you can believe that ~ also they sell them on Amazon too!

[​IMG]
  6. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,728 / 0
    Here's the one I got to carry my iPad/Zaggmate combo. I like the extra little zipper pocket in front (so I can also carry my Pocketbook 360 e-reader with me). Plus, it has handles, which was the main reason why I bought it.

It's called "[FONT=&quot]AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle, Fits 7- to 10-Inch Netbooks, iPad (Black)." [/FONT]I've attached some pictures and here's the link to Amazon (it's currently $12.43 USD):
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Netbook-Handle-10-Inch-Netbooks/dp/B002VPE1Q6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1300286900&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle, Fits 7- to 10-Inch Netbooks, iPad (Black): Electronics[/ame]

Happy hunting/shopping.

Marilyn

Attached Files:

7. Isla

Isla iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cute! Do you know if it's big enough with the Zaggmate? I bought a black patent Michael kors case yesterday for when I'm traveling. Looks tres chic.