What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best network for 3G in the UK

ballbagracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the title says. I can get a sim from Vodafone for £5 a month. I feel they are all around the same price, but just wonder who maybe the better
for 3G surfing?

Any help would be great.

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me its o2 but it depends on where you are... some places dont get a very good 3G signal with o2 at all

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use O2 in my iphone but 3 for my iPad (using a mifi) and its sooooo quick. I'd use 3 with my iPhone but the only place that it hasn't worked so far is in my home!

The Archangel

OP
B

ballbagracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all very much, you put a smile back on my face ;-)

kimmy162

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used 3G all the time as I don't have broadband. Im with three the internet connection is great and I found they offer the best deal aswell. 15gb a month for 15 quid

marcandsebe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I use O2 in my iphone but 3 for my iPad (using a mifi) and its sooooo quick. I'd use 3 with my iPhone but the only place that it hasn't worked so far is in my home!

The Archangel

iPhone is on Vodafone and iPad is on Orange for 500mb at £5 per month.

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im with T mobile and have no problems getting 3g, also the advantage with T mobile is it also picks up the Orange signal aswell

Most reactions

Latest posts