What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ipad browser

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like Atomic a lot. I like not having to deal with @!&$@ adds. The only downside that I find with Atomic is that when one multitasks, back and forth from one app to another and back to Atomic, you always lose your place. You can never return and pick up on the page you left to do some other task. Sometimes I think that if Safari would just allow for an ad blocker then I could deal just fine. But if Atomic could fix the issue of page loss on multitasking, then life would be really sweet.

Cheers, Dan

Sent from my iPad using iPF

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems with Atomic becoming unresponsive after 3 or 4 clicks in a session. This has only happened since the last Atomic update. Anybody else having issues?

(Before the usual suspects chime in I have done a two button reset (three times), I have not yet done an uninstall/resinstall but that will be my next action.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems with Atomic becoming unresponsive after 3 or 4 clicks in a session. This has only happened since the last Atomic update. Anybody else having issues?

(Before the usual suspects chime in I have done a two button reset (three times), I have not yet done an uninstall/resinstall but that will be my next action.

No, Atomic's been working fine for me, better than Safari, since going to 5 and then 5.0.1.

jmccamb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari is the absolute fastest javascript rendering browser, however after using both Atomic and iCab I have to say that iCab is the best third party option I have seen.

iCab has a safari like appearance and prevents the browser from crashing by unloading and resetting tabs to clear RAM. It also features cool features like ad blocking, dropbox integration, the ability to "save" files within the app and my person favorite ... full screen browsing.

Atomic is awesome too, but for whatever reason i find iCab to be superior due to its extensive features.

Most reactions

Latest posts