What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Greeting Card app for iPad?

techforcity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for a nice app to create Greeting Cards and send them out right from the app through email, etc. I have tried a few but would like to know which ones you guys might recommend.

Thanks!

developer_ost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may try also CuteShot app. Use it for making cool greeting cards and sending them by email or sharing per twitter or facebook.

ed501c3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zenilshrof said:
Have you tried jubilee, its wonderful app. Had reviewed it on my site.

Where can you find jubilee? I searched the app site and it didn't come up.

ed501c3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
developer_ost said:
You may try also CuteShot app. Use it for making cool greeting cards and sending them by email or sharing per twitter or facebook.

Where is it? Not found in IPad app store.

developer_ost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
developer_ost said:

Where is it? Not found in IPad app store.

CuteShot can be found in iTunes in Entertainment category. This app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. By the way, free version is already on the AppStore, though it has limited functionality.

Most reactions

Latest posts