What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best FREE work application

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IGNORE MY POST> I noticed you asked about Free apps not paid apps. My apologies to one and all.

Last edited:

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, I like the potential here. So, I take my iPad to the office every day. It would be great if there was a desktop type app that would show multiple views of all that's important. In my opinion, that would be like my calendar, the weather, stock quotes, and maybe email. Something like iGoogle does with it's window. Does anyone out there agree?

tjlee119

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gotasks is free and really easy to use! Great interface for those who se daily suspense file type checklist! Don't know how I lived through y work days without it!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

quangnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can view Great free application in iTunes. In my opinion, they're really good and specially, FREE!

:)

Krooked

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Onlive

Dumb name, but a free copy of MS Office 2010 running on an IPad with 2 GB of free online storage thrown in is a beautiful thing.

Gunther

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I cant seem to find OnLive anywhere. Where domI download it?

ssarmazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know, OnLive is in the US app store only. I know for a fact that it's not in the Canadian one. So if you're not in the US, that's probably why you can't find it.

Most reactions

Latest posts