What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notebook application

yogeshj75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any application where i can usey ipad as a normal diary ? Just write in a normal way with the stylus ? I would like to eradicate physical diaries if there is any normal writing application .. Wild like to use my ipad a substitute to diary too ..

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are several apps that can do it. My personal favorite is Bamboo Paper :)

OP
yogeshj75

yogeshj75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks joe... But can you write it in a normal way with your stylus as how we write in our diary with a pen ?

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yogeshj75 said:
Thanks joe... But can you write it in a normal way with your stylus as how we write in our diary with a pen ?

Yep, that's what I use it for. You can change the design of the paper. It defaults to blank, but you can change it to ruled in the settings for the notebook. I forgot to mention this, but if you want multiple notebooks it requires an in-app purchase, but the free version does let try most of the options out first :)

OP
yogeshj75

yogeshj75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Wyeth

Not yet but will have a look at the same
Thanks so much

OP
yogeshj75

yogeshj75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joeyteel said:
Yep, that's what I use it for. You can change the design of the paper. It defaults to blank, but you can change it to ruled in the settings for the notebook. I forgot to mention this, but if you want multiple notebooks it requires an in-app purchase, but the free version does let try most of the options out first :)

Thanks joe again.. I will try this... But it saves the paper only in jpg format right as a photo ? :)

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yogeshj75 said:
Thanks joe again.. I will try this... But it saves the paper only in jpg format right as a photo ? :)

If you export a single page, yes. If you export the entire notebook it supports exporting in the app's native format or as a PDF.

OP
yogeshj75

yogeshj75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joeyteel said:
If you export a single page, yes. If you export the entire notebook it supports exporting in the app's native format or as a PDF.

Thanks joe so much.. Was quite helpful

Most reactions

Latest posts