What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Application hide...

Zamier67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear friend.,

Can u help me how to hide or manage application that i can hide from other people to see the application or we can put the security code... please help me what application that i have to download within free or pay...?
thnx...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear friend.,

Can u help me how to hide or manage application that i can hide from other people to see the application or we can put the security code... please help me what application that i have to download within free or pay...?
thnx...
With very few exception( iTunes, App Store, Safari, etc.) you can't hide apps form users of your device. You can place apps in a folder and place that folder on a little used page but you can't make it invisible to others. Apple considers iOS devices to be single user devices and there is no provision for multiple user accounts on the same device as is possible on a Mac or PC.

OP
Z

Zamier67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dear friend...

i already try place folder and put to another folder.. but when i want to drag the folder , the folder can't place into her folder...huhu.... I'm using latest iOS... without jailbreak....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dear friend...

i already try place folder and put to another folder.. but when i want to drag the folder , the folder can't place into her folder...huhu.... I'm using latest iOS... without jailbreak....
You can't place existing folders into other folders.

Most reactions