What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bento info please

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have this app and is it any good or is it just hype, as i am after something that will cover a range of stuff from pictures of my work, interests day to day diary, cat my books in a library, invertory and much more.
Any info or if there is something eles that will cover me.

Code54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the app and it works well. The thing is I also have the "Desktop" version so all my information is inputted that way and simply transferred to my Ipad for us. To me this is the way it works best and allows you to log/database about anything you want for easy retrieval on the road.

satyarod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heck, i just installed it on the iPad now and am downloading the 30 day trial to my Mac and will see how it is. I was using several different things and would be nice to have everything on one app.

I need something to organise my work meetings schedules, contacts lists, university classes, social events, password info, things to do, list of ipad apps to try :), etc..

Satya

iPad 32 Wifi + 3G; iMac 24"

satyarod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bento

I guess the Bento 30 trial doesn't work for places outside the US or UK? Have not received the link to download after applying.
So will see how the iPad version is. Guess i may just download the Mac version from the shop or get it at the Apple shop.
:ipad-front:

Update
Ok- got links to install Trial for Mac as well. :)

Will give a noobs review of Bento soon..

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts