What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BB Code to Quote a Forum Post...

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I posted a similar query regarding using a Quote Tab / Bubble and I Thank You for the Comebacks..It's been Baby Steps since December 1st time using an iPad, lots of different features & shortcuts from a regular PC.. A Couple of Forums I frequent have things more simplified with the proceeder & highlighting only what you want to Quote, complete with Quote Bubble in the top right to start the task on each posted reply...lol....I recently joined a DIY forum as we are planning ahead with projects for Spring..As I'm discovering not all Forums are alike and tend to make it a bit of a task to accomplish what you've set out to do or try..The Forum in Question from what I assume or surmised , one needs the BB Code ?? Plus in order to preview what you've typed I get a pop up saying my text is to short ?? Also when posting a reply , in the Reply Box if you will there is no Task Bar long the top... Is that because there is Road Blocks in place if You Will ?? :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts