What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backing up Ipad Apps to my PC??

reducha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there! I'd love to know how to back up all my purchased Ipad2 apps to my PC for safe-keeping.

I attempted the Icloud, but my WiFi signal is almost non-existent it is so weak, so i default towards my PC.

I am sick of seeing that message" an iPad can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time...." probably because i purchased some apps from the U.A.E. store, and others from the Canadian store because the selection on the U.A.E. store was very limited.

I'm assuming, that means i need to consolidate everything into one library, meaning,,starting out fresh with only one library(if that is possible, since the purchases are probably linked to the separate iTunes stores.)

or...does this mean, that I've probably created my own reason for jail-breaking,,and this will solve this issue completely???

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts