What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem backing up lecture recordings to PC

Aurigae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very very frustrated.

I've recorded all my university lectures using the iTalk Recorder. I need to transfer the files over to my PC, and store them in a specially-made folder, because there's no space left on my ipad. However, I can't access the recordings through iTunes. It simply has a list of all the apps, and no way to see what's stored inside.

I know it is possible to do because I did it last year. I got a-hold of each individual recording manually and transferred them. But now that iTunes has changed I haven't a clue how to go about this.

It's 1:30am and I'm desperate for help. Please can anyone tell me how to grab these recordings? Or if they're automatically transferred in the sync, where on earth are they stored on my computer??

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you connect your iPad, a window should pop up showing options for your device (usually behind the iTunes window...minimize iTunes) Check this window for the option to view files. You may be able to navigate to the recordings and copy them over to your PC. Worth a try.

Most reactions

Latest posts