What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with PC iTunes (old iPad+new PC)

Phate77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to reinstal all my software on my PC, I've cleaned everything, install new Windows7 + iTunes and the problem starts...
First I spend few days finding a software which put my library (not everything was bought via iTunes) from my iPad to my PC, secondly - everytime when i connect iPad to PC via USB I recieve a message "your computer is not authorized wiht iTunes store" I put a login, password, it says it is authorized, then next time the situation going back to previous message "your computer is not authorized..."
Finaly a lot of my stuff (videos for examle) start to be unplayable (videos I've bought at iTunes) - when I try to play it I recieve a message "The requested URL was not found on this server" - which sever? I'm trying to play video stored localy in my Video app... it happend with 2/3 videos...
I have an iPhone 4 and the situation is the same. iPad, iPhone and iTunes are updated to newest version avaiable, they are not JB.

Most reactions

Latest posts