What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back up question.

marycwmbach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just got this ipad4. Haven't used it for a few days after registration etc. Upon switching on I get the ipad not backed window. I followed the instructions ie. plugged it into the power, locked it and the wifi is on. Nothing happens. The window stays there. I cannot get to the settings app as the window is not enabling me to do anything. Help this bewildered old dear please.:confused:

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image-4117801359.jpg

This is obvious, but did you tap the iCloud button from OFF to ON?

Also, try tapping on "Back Up Now" where indicated with the arrow to see if your iPad will back up at all.

OP
M

marycwmbach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Ashap,
Thanks for your input. I have solved my problem by resetting the ipod by Pressing the home button and the sleep wake together and holding until the logo appears. Problem was the window showing message ( it wasn't an app so I'll call it a window) was stuck over everything. Anyway now the "window" has I can get to settings and all the others. thanks anyway xx

Most reactions

Latest posts