1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

AVplayerHD

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by suavechica, Jun 27, 2011.

1. suavechica

suavechica iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just bought this app on itunes and started to transfer to my ipad2 through dragging the files and no problem viewing on my ipad.
    but then i realised that the laptop space is taken up by this transfer too and when i tried to "move to trash" the clips i have watched through itunes but i am unable to do so.
    If i were to delete the movies through the AVplayerHD on ipad, will it automatically clear up the space taken in my laptop too or do i have to manually remove the ones backup in my laptop?

Hope someone can help me on how to handle this as i didnt know that it will take up my laptop space too besides the ipad space and i am not left with very little hard disk space on my laptop

thanks in advance!