What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atomic browser question

Mattmilw

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use this browser and have it configured as Safari Desk. One thing I'm experiencing with it is when a page from this forum opens, it initially opens with a bigger font, and as the page finishes loading, it snaps back to a smaller font. I see this on other web pages as well. It isn't drastic, but it is smaller. If I tap Increase Font size, the word wrap changes, which leads me to believe it isn't a case of a saved font for this website.

I've played with many of the browser's settings over time, and I'm not sure if this is self inflicted or if this is just a "feature" of this browser. Has anyone else experienced this?

drpep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. When I go to the ebay website some of the pages are almost unreadable without zooming in on the text. I noticed it after the 4.3.1 update. I have the ipad1.

OP
M

Mattmilw

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The way eBay displays is a different issue (at least for me). Sometimes, when I load eBay it starts to open in a slightly smaller font. As it loads, the font gets smaller and smaller. When it"s done, it is unreadable. I've found that refreshing the page restores it to normal.

The issue i'm trying to solve is why websites start to open with a larger font and then finish with a slightly smaller one. It's by no means a big deal, but I'm trying to figure out if it's a setting I've changed that is causing it.

Most reactions

Latest posts