What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are lines forming where you are?

mark II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.markhschneider.com
got to the mall at 1:30, i'm 48th in line, there are now 70 or so behind me.
Freehold mall NJ, every 10 mins people in blue shirts walk by with more of those pedistole things to make the line longer lol.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got to the mall at 1:30, i'm 48th in line, there are now 70 or so behind me.
Freehold mall NJ, every 10 mins people in blue shirts walk by with more of those pedistole things to make the line longer lol.

I hope there is more than 8 available! I don't like the fact that they know how much they have in stock, make you wait three hours, then tell everyone after the 8th person to go home! Ugh.

balldope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be going to the Rockaway, NJ store. I just called up there and they said there are only a few people on line so far.

That's funny, when I called before noon today they said the same thing.. May have to see if the Bestbuy line is shorter.

Duh, didn't see your post time, must have been around the same time I called. Haven't call for an update on the line yet.

Last edited:

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple store in pentagon city mall in va has about 50+ in line as I type...
DANGER WILL ROBINSON! Just stopped into the AT&T store in downtown DC. Only three guys ahead of me in line @ 3 PM. I asked the mgr if they had all the flavors - he asked what I wanted: 64 gig 3G. "No 64's" he said.

If this is typical of the day one roll-out - stores not even having been provided all the models - there are going to be unhappy customers. As for me, I am at a bar ... typing this, so my afternoon is not totally wasted!

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am heading out now, to the Apple Store in Minnetonka, MN. Crossing my fingers. Hoping for a white 64GB Wi-fi, but will take black too.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be sure to tell everyone about iPadForums.net in line :)

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It appears they sending everyone looking for a 3G or any 64 GB to the MidRivers Best Buy in St. Peters , MO

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in bremerton wa I'm at best buy and there is no line and they said they have a big stock but no numbers disclosed

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimmy4fingers said:
I live in bremerton wa I'm at best buy and there is no line and they said they have a big stock but no numbers disclosed

I am at Ridgedale, line is very long. At least 100 in front of me I think.

Chris88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I went to the Apple store around 2 and it had a very long line. The big Best Buy we have here got flooded out the roof caved in. So I got in line at the small Best Buy 3rd in line:). Then a sells person from Best Buy came out and said they have no 3g ipads. This store only had 15 but after the big BB was closed they got 85 more. Oh well maybe next weekend :) Good luck everyone.

Anon_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At BB in Kentucky and the line had about 30 to 40 when I arrived I estimate it to be well over 60 now.

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
15 in line in Wentzville MO. NO 3G of Amy models and only white in 16 GB. Also no 64 GB PERIOD.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

ictguy78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At a local Target....the line consists of me and....well...me. The nice electronics Rep assures I'll get my pick when she brings them out at 5.

Most reactions

Latest posts