What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps downloading but only visable through spotlight

doctor fagan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An any body tell me where my new apps are going ? I can only get them through spotlight

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
doctor fagan said:
An any body tell me where my new apps are going ? I can only get them through spotlight

Sounds like you exceeded max number of home screens and icons. How many apps do you have installed?

Your apps are there just no more room to display them. Create some folders and place icons in them to open desktop space.

OP
D

doctor fagan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, that sounds about right. I didn't realise there was a limit, i also didn't realise i could set up folders like on my iPhone ?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
doctor fagan said:
Thanks, that sounds about right. I didn't realise there was a limit, i also didn't realise i could set up folders like on my iPhone ?

Yep just stack an icon on top of another. Restart required to display lost icons

OP
D

doctor fagan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I don't suppose you guys know how to download all my "music match" tracks in one go without having to download all songs individually ?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I don't suppose you guys know how to download all my "music match" tracks in one go without having to download all songs individually ?

No you can't. It's kind of the point of iTunes Match, that the music is in the cloud and downloaded on demand. If you need your entire library on your device you should sync it on there from iTunes on your PC rather than trying to download it all on the iPad via iCloud.

Hope that helps.

OP
D

doctor fagan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, that makes sense but my only problem is that my iPad is only wi fi and I don't always have wi fi

Most reactions

Latest posts