1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Applications Permission page dont open

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by Bluearga, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Bluearga

Bluearga iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys
    I play DragonVale a long time. A few days ago I must to uninstall them because they would not turn on. Data park is not lost, because I have this application associated with facebook.
    I download the game from the Google Store, I installed. Turn and logs on fb. Then open Chrome with Permission Applications page. The problem is that the page is blank (white). So I can not accept Permission and continue the game.

I wrote to support, but he did not answer. Does anyone have any idea?

Sorry for my bad English.
  2. peppiegal

peppiegal iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Have you tried force-quitting the app by holding down the home button until the bar at the bottom appears with all your active application? Touch the app until it starts wiggling and has a x or - sign. Close the apps and try to reload

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS