What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple to Open Apple Watch Store in London, Paris and Tokyo

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
apple watch shop.jpg

Apple is determined to sell the Apple Watch to consumers with high incomes. A fresh report coming from French publication iGen.fr suggest that Apple will open three stores-within-a-store located in high-end department stores in London, Paris and Tokyo.

Apples’s UK retail website has confirmed on its webpage that the Selfridges Apple Watch shop will open doors to business on Friday, April 10, at 9am local time. The shop will be situated on London’s 400 Oxford Street, and will be located just across a shopping hall where consumers can find many watch brands and luxury shops.

In Paris, the shop will open in the high-end Galeries Lafayette department store in Paris. It will be located on the department store’s second floor and will occupy four balcony sections in the arched setting. Apple is also opening a store outside Europe, in the Isetan Shinjuku store in Tokyo.

After April 10 pre-orders and try-on appointments, the Apple Watch will hit store shelves in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong and Japan on April 24.

Source:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A few days earlier, and I would have been able to take a look at them.

tron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay. Visiting London in June. May pick me one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts