What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Spies

Do you believe that there are Apple Spies on iPad Forums?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's against the Book of Jobs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you think there are apple spies?

If you believe there are Apple spies, give a task that they must deviously be doing. If not, do tell why on earth they wouldn't surf the most happiest double raddest ipadest place on earth.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any major outfit is going to have people keeping an eye on consumer reactions. In the past, they would have people that collected news clippings about products. You cannot make a consumer product without input from them.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you think there are apple spies?

If you believe there are Apple spies, give a task that they must deviously be doing. If not, do tell why on earth they wouldn't surf the most happiest double raddest ipadest place on earth.

My guess is someone at Apple follows forums. Would be foolish not to.

Bob

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know as if I'd call them spies ... but I would be very surprised if someone "official" wasn't reading this forum. From a corporation stand point, I should imagine this would be an excellent "word of mouth" source of likes, dislikes, etc.

Be foolish of them NOT to be on these type of forums - IMNSHO.

Marilyn

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:

Every major corporation at which I've either worked or consulted for monitors the news, media and increasingly, online forums around their specific products or market. They may also have their own Twitter or Facebook pages as well. Nothing devious at all about it - it's just good marketing sense.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's the same reason that many small vendors also monitor these forums and in some cases, provide direct product and customer support. They can do it because their customer base, generally speaking, aren't enormous.

One reason big corporations don't "out" themselves on such public forums is because of the sheer size of their customers. And many do have fairly sophisticated tracking systems and processes for handling questions and support (rather than on a forum like this in an ad-hoc fashion.)

Most reactions

Latest posts