1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apple iPad Capacitive Stylus $8.93 FSSS @ Amazon!!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by cb808, Jan 3, 2011.

1. cb808

cb808 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Saw on another forum. Have the 1st gen and love it!

Acase 2nd Generation Apple iPad / iPhone / iPod Capacitive Stylus (Jet Black) Newest Model

This is nearly 50% less than the price of the 1st gen stylus but apparently the 2nd generation is even better.

* Greater responsiveness and increased tip durability over the 1st generation capacitive stylus
    * Works on all capacitive touch screens - iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, HTC HD2, BlackBerry Storm, Gphone and any capacitive touch panel device
    * Conveniently designed in pen form; Perfect for carrying around; Comes with Retail Box
    * Durable construction; Detachable tether (that is attached to the top of the stylus)
    * Perfect for cold days when you don't want to remove your gloves
  2. guest1655

guest1655 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omg I just bought the old 1st gen stylus for more money!!! CRAP, im gonna order this one now, and return the other.
  3. DDustiNN

DDustiNN iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ugh, I just ordered the 1st gen an hour before you posted this :(
  4. guest1655

guest1655 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    were you able to cancel your order? If you bought it on Amazon it should be extremely easy to return it (they pay for your shipping too i think)

I'm excited I should be getting mine very shortly. God I love prime!
  5. DDustiNN

DDustiNN iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, it was already being processed for shipping. I called customer service and they said just call when I receive it, don't open it, and they'll e-mail me a shipping label to send it back for a refund. So I ordered the newer stylus :D

Now I just hope I don't return the wrong box, since I won't be opening it, lol...
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great find, thank you. I ordered one, and with Prime Shipping, it will be here tomorrow. Win!

-Mike
  7. guest1655

guest1655 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0