What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ids and cloud

brumbear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Climbing up the wall here! Ok, here's the scenario. In our house we currently have one ipad2 and one iPhone 3GS. The phone is my partners the iPad mine. However when I set up the phone ( for ease of purchase etc) I used my apple I'd. Along came iCloud and here's where it's gone tits up.

My partners son had purchased £15 worth of credit for her at iTunes but she'd only spent a little of it prior to ios5. Ofcourse, every time she goes to App store or iTunes now it automatically come up with my details. Can I log out of iTunes so that she an sign in to spend her money? Or is there something simple that I am missing.

I sincerely hope someone can help as I am the villain of the peace around here right now. Whereas the little Arlington who set this up for her could do no wrong if he shat on The Queens doorstep.

billmcshea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds familiar...We have two ipads. On purchasing second, I used my appleid to get it up and running. All was ok until icloud started then chaos with diary reminders going to both ipads and same scenario that you describe with account details. Have just created a seperate one so hope that will cure the problem.

OP
brumbear

brumbear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
billmcshea said:
Sounds familiar...We have two ipads. On purchasing second, I used my appleid to get it up and running. All was ok until icloud started then chaos with diary reminders going to both ipads and same scenario that you describe with account details. Have just created a seperate one so hope that will cure the problem.

Thanks. Yes that's exactly what we did. Bizarrely, there was her credit, sitting in app store writing to be spent. Now Apples good, but that's just plain weird.

Most reactions

Latest posts