What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple id lost!

Joyceski38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried everything and can't recover it. What can I do ? The problem started when I changed from comcast to a new carrier then my old I'd wasn't valid.

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried everything and can't recover it. What can I do ? The problem started when I changed from comcast to a new carrier then my old I'd wasn't valid.

Hello Joyceski. I'm moving your enquiry from iPad Apps to the more appropriate Help forum where you should get a better response. (And the forum rules will be pleased:))
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
Joyceski38

Joyceski38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried all above. I wish to get new account but it continues to use my old I'd??

OP
Joyceski38

Joyceski38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes but how can I get a new account. I have tried my 2 email accounts and won't let me. Is there a phone # I can call

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes but how can I get a new account. I have tried my 2 email accounts and won't let me. Is there a phone # I can call

In the third link I gave you, at the bottom, you'll find "Contact Us":

image-2737613248.jpg

Tap it, and you will see several phone numbers (US).

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried all above. I wish to get new account but it continues to use my old I'd??

Did you sign out of your old account on your iPad: either in App Store - Featured or in Settings - iTunes & App Stores? After signing out, you should be able to set up a new account or sign in with the new one.

Last edited:
OP
Joyceski38

Joyceski38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried signing out of old one. I set up a new one but when I tried to purchase an app my old I'd came up. I didn't know how to get around that?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried signing out of old one. I set up a new one but when I tried to purchase an app my old I'd came up. I didn't know how to get around that?

Did you also change the information in iCloud, iTunes Store (computer)?

OP
Joyceski38

Joyceski38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW...I am so happy. Finally was able to reset my ID. Don't know what worked ! Thanks for all the great help. I didn't call them so the other hint did it.

OP
Joyceski38

Joyceski38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now what looks like I have to do. When my apps need updated they come up with my old I'd? So my thought is to delete them and add with my new I'd. Is that what you advise ?

Most reactions

Latest posts