What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple 9/12 Announcement Discussion: After the Fact

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Discussion thread about iPhone 5, iTunes 10.7, new iPod touch/nanos, "lightning" (19 pin dock connector,) "ear pods" (new earbuds).
I think it's cool how the new iPod touches come in different colors. The iPod nano was completely redesigned, very different. I did not like the design of the previous one, hopefully this one will be better. From the screenshots, iTunes 10.7 looked pretty cool (the interface). It will be required to download iOS 6. I didn't think apple would release iOS 6 today, and unfortunately, I was right. It will be avalible for download for consumers next Wednesday.
This thread can be used to discuss the announcement "after the fact".

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
Discussion thread about iPhone 5, iTunes 10.7, new iPod touch/nanos, "lightning" (19 pin dock connector,) "ear pods" (new earbuds).
I think it's cool how the new iPod touches come in different colors. The iPod nano was completely redesigned, very different. I did not like the design of the previous one, hopefully this one will be better. From the screenshots, iTunes 10.7 looked pretty cool (the interface). It will be required to download iOS 6. I didn't think apple would release iOS 6 today, and unfortunately, I was right. It will be avalible for download for consumers next Wednesday.
This thread can be used to discuss the announcement "after the fact".

iOS 6 will be available as an over the air update, if desired, no computer necessary; unless you need it for backup purposes, that is.

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tracked the talk - all 2 HOURS of it :confused:

I was rather underwhelmed, if I'm honest & the iPhone 5 isn't exactly groundbreaking or exciting, IMO.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I felt really bad for the guy doing the iPod presentation - he was stuck doing a re-hash of all the features discussed in the iPhone announcement; I don't get why they bothered.

Most reactions

Latest posts