What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Help

colibrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All

I'm new to the forum and would be grateful for any help.

I am a therapist and I constantly lug around lots of notes and various other bits and bobs so I would like to leave all of those notes behind and have all information accessible on ipad, so what I would like to find out is what would be the best way/app to do the following

a) Create a form where they fill in name etc and that that they could sign at the bottom

b) I would like to create a form where all of the different aspect of the treatments are on (currently in a spreadsheet form) where I could open a new spreadsheet with all necessary fields that would have a drop down box for the various options so that I can just click it rather than having to write everything out.

c) If possible but not imperative I would like to record each session which would last between one to one and half hours

d) Finally I'd like to collate all of these together and have a place where i could just click on clients name and it would open a file with all of these

Is this possible? I hope so but I have no idea where to start.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can give

: )

OP
C

colibrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this or re-direct to somewhere that may know.

Thanks

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this or re-direct to somewhere that may know.

Thanks

The iPad is an app-centric device, so obviously your solution will boil down to any available app that will suit your purpose. Have you yourself searched the forum and Safari/Googled for an answer?
Certainly your aims seem worthwhile and deserving of an answer, and since it's been over a week with no response to your request, I'm transferring this thread started by you to the Help sub-forum. I trust you will have some success there.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts