What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App games

sofocleous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guys I want to ask you ... If try to find a game on my iPad and I can not ... When I chearch I find it ... But still I can not in my iPad you know why ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean that when you search in the App Store it's not there but when you search using, say, Google in Safari you can find it? If so, not all games are available at all App Stores due to copyright and other licensing regulations - as well as local and national regulations. So it's possible that it's simply not available at your App Store. It's not an 'Apple thing', they'd love to make all the games universally available - hey, why wouldn't they? - but they simply may not be allowed to.

Many Members, however, have multiple iTunes accounts in different countries. It's easy to do and you don't even need a credit card to open another iTunes account in a country that does have the game that you want. There's even an Apple 'White Paper' on how to do this...

Tim

OP
S

sofocleous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Do you mean that when you search in the App Store it's not there but when you search using, say, Google in Safari you can find it? If so, not all games are available at all App Stores due to copyright and other licensing regulations - as well as local and national regulations. So it's possible that it's simply not available at your App Store. It's not an 'Apple thing', they'd love to make all the games universally available - hey, why wouldn't they? - but they simply may not be allowed to.

Many Members, however, have multiple iTunes accounts in different countries. It's easy to do and you don't even need a credit card to open another iTunes account in a country that does have the game that you want. There's even an Apple 'White Paper' on how to do this...

Tim

No when I search on iPad I can find it but when I look in my IPad I can not find it

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sofocleous said:
No when I search on iPad I can find it but when I look in my IPad I can not find it

I had the same thing happen to me. I could open the app when I did an internal search on the ipad, but when I closed it, it disappeared. In the app store it said installed but I didnt have an icon and I couldn't install it again. When I updated, all my apps came out of my folders which meant that all my screens filled up. I then arranged the apps I had into folders thus freeing up more space on my screens. I did a restart and all my screens filled again with more of my apps. I kept doing this until I had all my apps back. Do a restart and see if any apps reappear. Long press the power button on the top right of your screen until the slide comes up. Slide to power off and a Whirly will appear. Wait a few seconds and the Whirly will disappear, your iPad is now off. Long press the power button again until the apple logo appears wait a few seconds more and your iPad will restart. Hope this works. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm trying to comprehend of what you're trying to say mate. Could you state your request a little clearer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts