What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

app for reading blogs

stillestund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! I just got my ipad2 today, and I'm so exited and filling it with great apps :) I am however a bit dissapointed that bloglovin, which I use to follow my favourite blogs with only is in a "small version" for iphone... Is there anything I can do to "upscale it", or do you have any suggestions for another app that would have features like:

categorize blogs
import blogs I follow from bloglovin or google
keep track of unread and read posts

Thank you :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I follow a bunch of blogs by subscribing to the blog's RSS feed (via Google). Then, I use the RSS reader "River of News" to view the RSS feeds. The blog creates a new feed whenever there is a new post (and you can click on a link should you wish to read further or the comments).

Granted, you don't have to use my RSS reader, but there are a bunch of them that are optimized for the iPad. Sure is a lot easier having the blog "feed" you updates than go looking for each one.

Just maybe something to look into?

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts